This is the official FA:S 2.0 SWEPs pack that I worked along with the developers of the mod, to make sure that it matches their tastes.
The base is written completely from scratch.
In case you're interested, get the source mod here.
To be able to attach weapon attachments, bind keys to slot1, slot2, slot3, slot4, etc.
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL PISTOLS (Click here!)
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL RIFLES (Click here!)
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL SUB-MACHINE GUNS (Click here!)
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL SHOTGUNS (Click here!)
OPTIONAL MISCELLANEOUS WEAPONS (Click here!)
OPTIONAL UNOFFICIAL RIFLES (Click here!)
- Weapon attachment system (sights, suppressors, extended magazines)
- Dynamic accuracy
- Dynamic recoil
- Surface penetration
- Surface ricochet
- Holstering (takes a while to put a weapon away)
- First-time draw animations
- Unique weapon reloads for weapons like SKS, Raging Bull, M24
- Unique weapon behavior for weapons like M24, M3 Super 90
- Shell ejection
- Bullet chambering
- Empty/full reloads
- Reload duration depends on amount of ammo in the weapon
- Custom viewmodel movement when walking, sprinting, reloading + sprinting, standing still
- Custom viewmodel sway
- Custom ammo indicator
- Firemodes (full-auto, semi-auto, bursts, etc.)
- View bob during reloads
- Weapon proficiency (after using a certain weapon for a long time you become proficient with it and as a result reload faster)
- Custom ammo types (5.56x45MM, 7.62x39MM, 7.62x51MM, etc.)
- World models
PRIMARY ATTACK KEY - fire
SECONDARY ATTACK KEY - take aim
RELOAD KEY - reload/check magazine, firemode
CONTEXT MENU KEY (default is C) - open customization menu; while aiming down a scope - peek away from the scope
USE KEY + RELOAD KEY - change firemode
USE KEY + SECONDARY ATTACK KEY - check magazine and firemode
USE KEY + PRIMARY ATTACK KEY - quick grenade (requires the FA:S 2.0 Miscellaneous pack!)
Upon spawning the weapon for the FIRST TIME, your deploy sounds will be slightly delayed, based on the amount of time it took to load the models
fas2_differentorigins <0 - 1> - if set to 1, will use slightly different weapon origins. CLIENTSIDE.
fas2_handrig <0 - 1> - if set to 1, weapons will use a sleeve along with different gloves; changes apply upon new weapon equip. CLIENTSIDE.
fas2_handrig_applynow - applies the selected hand rig instantly (without having to get a new weapon). CLIENTSIDE.
fas2_nohud <0 - 1> - if set to 1, it will disable the HUD elements that pop up when you reload. Requested feature. CLIENTSIDE.
fas2_profgain <0 - 1> - controls the amount of proficiency increase with each reload. SERVERSIDE.
fas2_holdtoaim <0 - 1> - if set to 1, then releasing your secondary attack key while aiming will go back to hip-fire
As updates for the actual mod get released, I will release optional weapon packs and update already existing weapons with newer models, textures and sounds.
These packs will be - Pistols, SMGs, ARs, BRs, SRs, Carbines
Danny - sway interpolation code