This is a pack of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Weapons, coded by me on the M9k-Z base
You can find our Stalker Pack for Npc's Here !
obokan --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/31392
dragunov --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/31351
g36 --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/28595
mp5 --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/31716
OTs-14-4A --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/31300
spas --> http://hl2.gamebanana.com/skins/34127
vintorez --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/31351
winchester --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/29978
Desert Eagle --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/33053
Fort-12 Mk2 --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/38939
AK 74 --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/29637
Beretta92fs --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/29569
f2000 --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/28681
Lr300 --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/28170
AK74u --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/28168
Kora-919 --> http://www.gamemodding.net/en/counter-strike-source/css-weapon-skins/20005-stalker-colt-1911.html
PMm --> http://www.gamemodding.net/en/counter-strike-source/css-weapon-skins/20667-russian-makarov-pm.htm
Gauss Gun: --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/126107
RP-74: --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/82418
Hunting knife --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/107568
SVUmk2 --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/52382
as val --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/67551
eliminator --> http://hl2.gamebanana.com/skins/57813
PB1 --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/45193
L85 --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/28314
SG550 --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/download/28153
walther p99 --> http://cscz.gamebanana.com/skins/download/34560
usp 45 --> http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/download/40226
( viewmodel made from scratch by Ceiling Spiders )
browning hp --> http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=130489
Rpg --> http://hl.gamebanana.com/skins/41214 (animations/weapon fixed for gmod13 by Ceiling Spiders )
( viewmodel made from scratch by Ceiling Spiders )
p220 --> http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=130489
* aiming with the guns (scopes, ironsights )
* Custom entity/hud pic + Killicons
* Running animation
* Realistic damage (can be changed)
* Changeable firerate ("r" + "e")
* To silence the Lr300, the Pb handgun and all other silencable weapons --> ("e" + "right mouse click")
* Weapons can be body grouped
* Grenadelaunchers ("e" + "right mouse click")
* Set the Amount of Ammo Clips To Spawn With
--> Console Command: M9K-ZAmountOfXtraClips "number"
modderfreak --> http://gamebanana.com/members/49955
(Modeling allmost all the guns, their animations and including awesome gun sounds)
INCONCEIVABLE! --> http://steamcommunity.com/id/INCONCEIVABLEINCONCEIVABLE
(creator of the base i coded my modified version on !!!)
nighthawk --> No link available
(creator of the awesome scopes)
TheRubyAxe --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSwPsP9B6qk&feature=youtu.be
the 'comic showcase' video !!
Prof. van Fuck
& S p a s t i k
for trying to help me with the Gauss Gun effects (we all failed xd)
What is the M9K-Z base?
good question !, well its an improved version of the M9k base
list of added/improved stuff (all bugs will be fixed eventualy):
ADDED GRENADE LAUNCHER IN THE BASE
(now every gun can have a grenade launcher !!!! :] )
// Activate the grenade launcher for this weapon ?
- SWEP.CanGrenadeLauncher = true
// What ammo type does the grenade consume ?
- SWEP.Primary.Grenade_Ammo = "grenade"
// how many grenades in one Grenade launcher clip ?
- SWEP.Primary.GrenadeLauncher_Clipsize = 1
// what reload animation should the gun play when reloading a nade ?
- SWEP.Primary.GrenadeLauncher_Reload_Animation = ACT_VM_RELOAD
// what reload sound should the gun play when reloading a nade ?
-SWEP.Primary.GrenadeLauncher_Reload_Sound = "stalker/grenadelaunchers/gp35_close.wav"
// what sound should the gun play when shooting a nade ?
-SWEP.Primary.GrenadeLauncher_Shoot_Sound = "stalker/grenadelaunchers/gp35_fire.wav"
// Should be the same as "SWEP.Primary.Ammo" !
- SWEP.Primary.Ammo_AfterGrenadeSwitch = "smg1"
// should be the same as "SWEP.Primary.Automatic" !
- SWEP.Primary.Automatic_AfterGrenadeSwitch = true
//Should be the same as "SWEP.Primary.ClipSize" !
- SWEP.Primary.Clipsize_AfterGrenadeSwitch = 30
--added this, because some reload sounds weren't playing
SWEP.Primary.Shotgun_Reload_Sound = "weapons/shotgun/reload1.wav"
-- Does the shotgun has a 'pump' animation ?
SWEP.Primary.Shotgun_Pump = true
-- what pump sound to play ?
SWEP.Primary.Shotgun_Pump_Sound = "weapons/shotgun/pump.wav"
- fixed the bug where players could force the reload animation wile shooting
// Should clipdrop be enabled ?
SWEP.ClipDrop_Enable = true
// if so, what model should the clip be ?
SWEP.ClipDrop_Clip_Model = "models/magazines/ak74_mag.mdl"
// should the weapon make a special sound when the clip is created ?
SWEP.ClipDrop_Sound = ""
- fixed the bug where players could play the reload animation when the ammo was 0
- fixed the bug where the worldmodel would turn invisible when ammo and clip where 0
- fixed the drawmodel error
- fixed the velocity error for the muzzle flash
- fixed gdcw cinematic boom explosion error when you shot a rocket on a strangly formed surface
- fixed weaponsholdtypes bugging in multiplayer
- Removed the Muzzle Flash of Silenced Weapons
- Added: a console command that determines the amount of ammo clips a player spawns with.
( M9K-ZAmountOfXtraClips "number" )
if you want to use my modified base you goto do these things !
1: give the base a unique name for your pack so it doesn't conflict with other/my bases
2: give me and inconceivable (m9k base creator) creds in the description
//////SANDBOX ZOMBIE SURVIVAL SERVER////
- custom hud
- fitting ranks
- zombie apocalypse theme
- modified shop + npc
- (exclusive) working Jetpack and Bioshock Plasmids
--[Call Of Duty MWG]--
MWG is a new gamemode currently being developed by Zombie, with the looks and feel of the classic MW2 recreated in Garry's Mod this gamemode is bound to bring back some timeless memories, like wrecking your friends while a 12 year old screams down the mic... Except without the 12 year old kid.