A custom map from L4D2 converted to gmod by your servant (with hdr)
***What you need***
Nothing excepted gmod, all is included into the bsp.
Maybe you need a big config to run this map!
All credits to [url=http://www.l4dmaps.com/profile.php?id=114554&user=Dr.Med.Wurst]Dr.Med.Wurst's
[/url] (original creator of this map for L4D2)
- THIS MAP WORK WITH NO ISSUES AND PERFECTLY WITH A LEGAL AND UPDATED VERSION OF GMOD (and i prove it on the last screen (all my games unmounted like a standalone version)
- To turn on/off the lights: looked at the screen 4, for know how to do it.
- To change the channel on the tv: Use the remote control on the table.
- To starting the cinema: Use the remote control at the top of the room on the armchair (Once started, you can't stop it.)
***Re-Edit 07 september 2015***
Once Again, I've tried to find out why some people have the pink textures problems.
I've just try it right now (07/09/2015) with a recent model to prove it and it work fine:
I have put the map in HL2 (without ep1 and 2 ! The simple HL2 without any custom content) and it work fine:
I have put the map in Counter Strike Source (without any custom content) and it work fine:
And i have also put the map in Day Of Defeat Source (without any custom content) and ALL the textures and models work fine:
***PINK TEXTURES ISSUES POSSIBLE FIX***
So Anyway If you have pink textures issues, here is a possible fix:
- Typing mat_spat 0 in the console. Or mat_specular 0 (thx to Rastifan)
- Reload the map (thx to |IZA|Pindakim)
***TIPS IF YOU HAVE THE SKY BROKEN***
Thx to |IZA|Pindakim for this.
Go into console and type: sv_skyname sky_day01_09
Go out of console and press F6 on keys (to save game hotkey)
Go back into console and hit: load quick --> press enter and map reloads.
If you like my work you can support me here: [url=https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LUSXE5KGXDJCJ]