Rp Stardestroyer Version 2 Infinite
map file name: rp_stardestroyer_v2_inf
Alternate version with teleporters on the sides of the map.
Link to standard version of the map
- movie accurate interior and exterior where possible
- vast expanse of space
- 3d skybox for spawning props to make them look bigger
- automatic doors and blast doors
- control rooms to lock and unlock doors and sound the alarm
- working elevators
- spawnable imperial fleet in space (button in secretroom)
- rooms include: main bridge, bridge communications room, conference room, numerous hallways, big hangar with flight control room, small hangar with control room, 2 TIE service area/refueling stations, TIE launching bays and control room, TIE pilot on-call room, barracks, med bay, mess hall, shooting gallery, sparring room, detention block, main generator room and crawl space.
- hyperspace function with 3 destinations
- holo projection of the ship with status updates
- movable TIE crane
- working hangar doors
- secret build room
- NPC hint nodes
Map made by:
- Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite
- custom textures Lord Trilobite
- porting Jedi Outcast textures ShotGunGuy49
- custom props by KingPommes
and Lord Trilobite
- porting Jedi Outcast models ShotGunGuy49
- custom models by Stiffy360
that were originally made for the edit that was commissioned by Mittens.
- Wizard of Distortion
- Wizard of Distortion
Please do not make any edits of this map or re-upload it.
An Imperial Star Destroyer from Star Wars.
I've tried to make this as accurate as possible, though many rooms are not featured in the movies so I had to use other sources like books and graphic novels. The map consists of an Imperial Star Destroyer in space.
The Star Destroyer itself is about half of the full scale, I tried to make it as big as possible within the limits of the Source engine.
There is a big room on the other side of the main generator room. There is a lone console in this room, with it you can spawn an Imperial fleet of Star Destroyers in the 3d skybox at the push of a button.
In the flight control room (above the main hangar) there is a big red button on the big windowed side. If you press this, all the blastdoors of both hangars will be locked down. The doors can be reopened by pressing the little green button beside the lockdown button (this will also turn off the alarm if it's on), or the doors can be unlocked individually from the flight control room or the control room of the small hangar. In both control rooms you can turn on the alarm that can be heard in a large part of the ship, it will deactivate after a while.
If you find yourself in the main hangar while the Star Destroyer is on lockdown, there is a terminal near the right hand side blastdoor. You can open the lid of this terminal to hotwire it and open the door. There are four wires, press use on the correct one and the door will open, press the wrong one and the terminal will explode.
From the hangar you can use a flying vehicle to get in to space and around the Star Destroyer. Be warned that the edges of the map are very close to the front and back of the Star Destroyer, sadly I couldn't make the map any larger. There is also a 3d skybox above the map for role play purposes since props that are spawned there will look bigger than they really are, the middle of the 3d skybox marked by a star destroyer dummy that also marks the position of the real Star Destroyer, it will teleport you back to the main bridge when you get close to it.
NOTICE: While the map seems to work normally for most people. Some users have notified me that they are having trouble with the map crashing upon loading it. Some were able to fix this problem. So if you having this same problem. Here are some possible solutions that seem to have worked for others.
Possible solutions to the map crash:
- Disable Windows Aero extensions
- Set ingame shadows to medium instead of high
- Delete the "Adv_Duplicator" folder from your Garry's Mod directory